No wonder I always feel like I'm on a roller coaster! I just found out that Love Roller Coaster was the #1 song when I was born. So it's the song of the day. :)
Last year in honor of my birthday, I made a list of 33 things about me that most people don't know. This year, I'm going to stick to 10.
Here are 10 more things that make me "me"...
1. I'm left handed. I think this helps with the creativity. It doesn't help in handwriting, peeling potatoes or using scissors.
2. I have an aversion to feet. Except for cute baby feet.
3. If I could only eat one meal forever, it would be chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce.
4. Someday I want to take a road trip across America. Just some good music and the open road--sounds about perfect.
5. I'm still sometimes surprised when I see my name on the cover of a book. Seems like a dream.
6. I have a really good memory. As in, there is a chance I could tell you what happened on a given day in a given year--what I wore, where I went, who was there, etc. It drives my friends crazy. I can also still remember my high school cheerleading routines and every Makin' Music performance I was ever in from college.
7. I still believe the best is yet to come.
8. I know this will make me sound old fashioned--but sometimes I miss the way things used to be. Simpler. Slower. Technology and innovation are both good things, but I miss Mayberry.
9. That being said, I still love my DVR.
10. Last one! Hmm. Okay. If I could, I would stay up all night and sleep all day.
If you were reading this blog last year, you know that I dreaded turning 33. Well, I have to say that I actually had a wonderful year. My first 2 books releasing, several fun trips and a gigantic leap of faith when I stopped working full time to write. 33 ended up being the best yet. I'm hopeful that 34 will be even better!