Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Well, it's about that time! I LOVE Christmas. In fact, I even have a special Christmas section in my planner that starts in August and helps me make sure I do all the "Christmasy" things I want to do. Yep. I'm one of those kind of people. I like to do crafts (paint ornaments, make wreaths, etc.), bake (I'm having a marathon cookie bake tomorrow), and shop for just the right gift.

But this year, since all my belongings are in storage, I only pulled out my very favorite decorations. And rather than pull out my tall pre-lit tree from the storage building, I opted to put up 3 small pre-lit trees. Small, but still very festive.

I finally got my cards mailed out this week--I did photo cards this year. I couldn't resist. Every card I got from my college friends was a photo card, usually featuring their small children. Since I don't have any children to feature, I figured I'd put me and my dogs. And of course, me being me, I printed a few different cards just for some variety. I won't actually post the cards, but see the pictures below!

Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

Rachel Hauck said...

Merry Christmas. I love the pics!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Powered By Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails