Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Arnie!


Tomorrow is my dog's birthday! Arnie will be 8 years old tomorrow! Check him out--isn't he handsome?! (incidentally, the Mobile SPCA uses a photo of Arnie in their ads!! He's a star!)

Not sure exactly how we will celebrate, but let's just say, there will be toys (he likes stuffed bunnies) and treats (bones and greenies are his favorite). Perhaps even a long walk or his very favorite, a car ride.

And while some people think I'm crazy for treating my doggie like a king, I don't care. Arnie and I have been together for 7 years (he was fully grown when I got him).

So anyway, Happy Birthday to Arnie, the best dog I know!

4 comments:

Christine Lynxwiler said...

Happy Birthday to Arnie!! Please show him our pic and tell him we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And what is a "greenie" exactly? :) Great blog and wonderful pic!

Annalisa Daughety said...

Thanks! A "greenie" is an all natural treat that he loves. Arnie, bless his heart, is on a gluten-free diet because of his seizures. Since going on the diet in January, he hasn't had ANY seizures (he used to have 2 or more per month)! So it seems to be working. I decided to try a natural remedy rather than medicate him...and I'm glad I did! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Annalisa,
I love your website and blog. We missed you at the family reunion. Hope to see you soon.
We love you!
Grandma
P.S. Hope Arnie had a great birthday!

Rachel Hauck said...

Great pic. I love my dog, too!

Happy Birthday, puppy!

Rachel

Powered By Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails