Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Maybe it was Memphis


Graceland
I am SO excited to share this news! I think I mentioned several months ago that I was writing a series set in Memphis. It was to release through the Heartsong Presents book club, with the first release--All Shook Up--releasing in January 2012.
Just after I wrote the first book and sent it off to my editor, I got terrible news. They were ending the line. I was so sad to hear the news, particularly because I loved the book and the characters and especially the idea of a book set in Memphis.

Last month when I was at a writing conference, I learned that they plan to continue the book club, at least for a few more months. Which means All Shook Up will release after all! I'm working now on the second book in the series, Can't Help Falling in Love.

I think readers will love these characters. They are funny and quirky and very Southern.

As far as I know, All Shook Up will still release in January. 2012 is a big year for me as far as books go:

All Shook Up in January
A Wedding to Remember in Charleston, South Carolina in February
Can't Help Falling in Love in April
Rainbow's End in May
A Wedding Date in Hot Springs, Arkansas in December

Looking at that release schedule makes me tired. But happy. :)

My next post will be all about home renovation. I'm making progress. Slowly but surely. I'm still not adjusted to life out in the country though. I stepped on a snake the other day. SERIOUSLY. Stepped right on it. It was a garden snake. That didn't keep me from screaming and carrying on. Poor thing was so terrified, he practically ran out of the yard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your new book(s)!! You do a great job. As far as life in the country, just watch where you walk! LOL

Powered By Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails